Senior Fullstack Developer Angular/Node.js
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Computer skills
- Attachment CV
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. was established in Serbia in April 2002 with the mission to support clients in achieving their business strategy by offering a wide knowledge of the local market, the experience of our international consultants, and tried and tested practices of our partners.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group Holding, a prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client Proximus, an international telecommunication company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position in Belgrade: Senior Fullstack Developer (Angular/Node.js)
Proximus is the largest of Belgium's three mobile telecommunications companies and is a part of Proximus Group.
BICS and Telesign are brands also part of the Proximus group and we are delighted we opened Proximus offices in Belgrade.
We are the leading Belgian provider of telephony, Internet, television and network-based ICT services through our Proximus brands. It caters to residential, enterprise and public markets.
The company also provides internet, fixed line phone and television equipment’s such as modems, decoders, wireless adapters, Wi-Fi extenders, telephone sets and other for rental and sale.
Our strategy relies on three exceptional strengths – our gigabit network, our technology assets, and our people – which will deliver excellent value to our stakeholders: society, our customers, and our shareholders.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Fullstack Developer with expertise in Angular and Node.js to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining our web-based applications, creating high-quality code, and ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
• Design and develop high quality web applications using Angular and Node.js, ensuring smooth user experience with maximum speed and scalability
• Develop and maintain APIs using Node.js
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize product features
• Support the technical analyst with the translation of the Business stories into technical stories taking into account the E2E existing implementation
• Challenge the technical analyst with the technical choices made based on your experience
• Lead, give guidance and technical support to the developers in the team
• Take the lead on code reviews in the team to maintain code quality and identify opportunities for improvement
• Participate and contribute to the IT testing of the developed features
• Troubleshoot and debug applications to ensure smooth performance
• Participate in software design meetings and provide recommendations for improvements.
• Create and maintain technical documentation for all code changes and updates.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies and suggest new approaches to improve efficiency and productivity.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 4-7 years of total professional Full-Stack Web Development experience
• 4+ years of experience in web development using Angular and Node.js.
• 3+ years of experience with database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, or PostgreSQL.
• Experience with TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Couchbase and Java(Script).
• Familiarity with Git, Jenkins and agile methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs and server-side development.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
If you are passionate about developing innovative web-based applications and have a strong background in Angular and Node.js, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to work on challenging projects with a talented and supportive team.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities